Graphite rupture disks
Rupture discs protect pipes, pressure vessels and
Pipelines against impermissible loads (positive and negative pressures). Since such units without appropriate provisions represent an unmistakable risk with incalculable consequences for the operator include graphite rupture discs to the most essential fittings in equipment and plant. In chemical engineering this rupture discs made of graphite are preferred because of their corrosion resistance.
For installation of bursting discs in glass pipes and the construction of glass container neck after 10 ND / ND 16, we have a complete rupture disc designed as a standard.
- Consistent response over the entire temperature range of -50 ° C to + 180 ° C (with heat protection up to 350 ° C).
- High response even under load change up to 80% of the nominal pressure. Suitability: br> For gases and liquids; in vacuum and pressures below 0.8 bar a vacuum support is required.
- A high-quality graphite, the thin liquid with a
Furan resin impregnation is provided guarantees
perfect tightness and extensive corrosion
resistance. One, on the product side, applied FEP
Film complements the resistance.
- The design is cost effective; Installation and maintenance
are any problems. In the event a response is from
multipart kit only to replace the membrane.
The holder and the connection remain in use.
- The safety rupture discs are after AD leaflet
A1 designed, approved by TÜV and type-tested.
The standard program includes the Sicherheitsberst discs for Series 1 and 2, they differ
mainly due to the different response ranges and constructively through the pressure-side bracket, which is already a standard feature in Series 1. Both series can be used for glass and container trim nozzles of identical masses. For the nominal size range from DN 40 to DN 300, the set pressures between 0.1 bar and 28 bar.
- In addition to the standard set pressures are bursting discs
of course also for other burst pressures and nominal
wide and, depending on the corrosive Conditional
conditions in stainless steel and with PTFE diaphragms Shipping bar.